This site is the property of COFIDIS S.A. in Directoire and Conseil de surveillance, with a capital of 67 500 000 euros, whose head office is located at Parc de la Haute Borne - 61 Avenue Halley - 59866 Villeneuve D'Ascq Cedex, registered in Registre du commerce et des sociétés of Lille Métropole under the number SIREN 325 307 106, VAT No: FR 62325307106, approved as a Specialized Credit Institution and subject to the supervision of the Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution, 4 Place de Budapest - CS 92459 - 75436 Paris.
Publishing Director: Mr. Gilles SAURET, Chairman of the Executive Board
Accommodation : Euro-Information, SAS with a capital of 53 212 140 € | RCS Strasbourg B 312 730 674| Headquarters: 4 Rue Frédéric-Guillaume Raiffeisen - 67000 Strasbourg
Telephone : 03 88 14 88 14
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The website www.api.cofidis.digital is intended for a professional audience. It is intended for the personal information of its visitors. No commercial exploitation, even partial, of the data presented therein can be carried out without the prior written consent of COFIDIS.
Description of services provided
The www.api.cofidis.digital site provides information on the payment facility services offered by COFIDIS.
COFIDIS endeavors to provide on the website as accurate information as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by it or by the third parties providing it with this information.
All the information provided on the www.api.cofidis.digital website is given as an indication and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the website www.api.cofidis.digital is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications that have been made since they were posted online.
This site constitutes a work of which COFIDIS is the author within the meaning of articles L. 111.1 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
Without limiting the scope of this list, the trademarks, photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences, sound or otherwise, as well as any works integrated in the site, are the property of COFIDIS or an entity of Cofidis Group or of third parties having authorized COFIDIS to use them.
Reproductions, on a paper or it system medium, of the said site and of the works and patterns reproduced there are permitted provided that they are strictly reserved for personal use excluding any use for advertising and/or commercial and/or information purposes and/or that they are in conformity with the provisions of article L122-5 of the Code of Intellectual Property.
Protection of personal data
Data Protection Policy
As part of the management of a request for information and/or partnership, COFIDIS, as the controller, collects from you: name; first name; the website concerned by the application; function Business email professional phone number.
This data is necessary to ensure that we present our offers to you, to inform the partnership request and to manage the integration, otherwise we will not be able to follow up on this request. They will allow you to present our offers, give you access to our documentation and manage the integration.
Purpose of data collection
This information is collected in order to instruct, execute and manage the partnership agreement: your data will be processed to connect with our sales teams, provide documentation and manage the integration of our services.
Data collection and recipients
Les informations collectées sont des informations que vous nous avez fournies directement ou par la personne représentant le partenaire pour lequel vous travaillez
They are intended for the persons authorized in charge of the partnerships at COFIDIS, our it system hosting provider and, if applicable, each for his own, the internal authorized personnel and the Group of Audit, Control and Operational Risks.
Data Retention Time
Your information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship with the partner, until the limitation periods for all actions related to the conclusion and execution of the contract have expired or to satisfy, where appropriate, any obligation related to the processing of this data that would be required of COFIDIS. In order to be able to delete the data after the legal deadlines, the partner undertakes to inform COFIDIS of the departure of any employee.
As an employee, manager or manager of the partner, you have :
- a right of access to all data concerning you that is processed by our services.
- a right of rectification in case of erroneous data.
- a right to erase your data. The data concerning the employees, managers and managers of our partners are kept during the duration of the partnership plus the different limitation periods related to the customer contracts entered into under this partnership. However, you can request that certain data be deleted if one of the following reasons applies :
- They are no longer necessary in view of the reasons for which they were collected ;
- Your data has been illegally processed ;
- You object to the processing and there is no reason for us to keep the data ;
- We will consider and respond to your request unless we are required to keep the data to fulfill legal obligations or to allow possible legal actions.
- of a right to limitation of treatment. When you request the rectification or erasure of your data or object to the processing of your data, during the time of the examination of your request by the services concerned (maximum 1 month), you can request that the processing be limited, as well as if we keep your data only for possible legal actions. The data concerning you can then be processed only with your agreement except for possible legal actions.
- the right to set guidelines for the fate of your data after your death.
To learn more about your rights, visit the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr/en/understand-your-rights.
These requests must be made by e-mail : email@example.com
COFIDIS has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be reached at : firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of disagreement and if you are not satisfied with the answers provided, you can lodge a complaint with CNIL 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.