As part of the management of a request for information and/or partnership, COFIDIS, as the controller, collects from you: name; first name; the website concerned by the application; function Business email professional phone number.
This data is necessary to ensure that we present our offers to you, to inform the partnership request and to manage the integration, otherwise we will not be able to follow up on this request. They will allow you to present our offers, give you access to our documentation and manage the integration.
Purpose of data collection
This information is collected in order to instruct, execute and manage the partnership agreement: your data will be processed to connect with our sales teams, provide documentation and manage the integration of our services.
Data collection and recipients
The information collected is information that you have provided to us directly or by the person representing the partner for whom you work.
They are intended for the persons authorized in charge of the partnerships at COFIDIS, our it system hosting provider and, if applicable, each for his own, the internal authorized personnel and the Group of Audit, Control and Operational Risks.
Data Retention Time
Your information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship with the partner, until the limitation periods for all actions related to the conclusion and execution of the contract have expired or to satisfy, where appropriate, any obligation related to the processing of this data that would be required of COFIDIS. In order to be able to delete the data after the legal deadlines, the partner undertakes to inform COFIDIS of the departure of any employee.
As an employee, manager or manager of the partner, you have :
- a right of access to all data concerning you that is processed by our services.
- a right of rectification in case of erroneous data.
- a right to the portability of your data. You may request to receive in a machine-readable format the data you have provided to us (data you have reported to us and data generated by your activity) if the processing of this data is necessary for the performance of the contract or if you have consented to it. You can request that we transmit the data directly to another data controller.
- a right of opposition to treatment. You may object to our processing of your data unless we are required to do so in the context of our contractual relationship with you, for possible legal action and if there are compelling and legitimate grounds for us to continue processing your data.
- a right to erase your data. The data concerning the employees, managers and managers of our partners are kept during the duration of the partnership plus the different limitation periods related to the customer contracts entered into under this partnership. However, you can request that certain data be deleted if one of the following reasons applies :
- They are no longer necessary in view of the reasons for which they were collected ;
- Your data has been illegally processed ;
- You object to the processing and there is no reason for us to keep the data ;
- We will consider and respond to your request unless we are required to keep the data to fulfill legal obligations or to allow possible legal actions of a right to limitation of treatment. of a right to limitation of treatment. When you request the rectification or erasure of your data or object to the processing of your data, during the time of the examination of your request by the services concerned (maximum 1 month), you can request that the processing be limited, as well as if we keep your data only for possible legal actions. The data concerning you can then be processed only with your agreement except for possible legal actions.
- a right to the limitation of treatment. When you request the rectification or erasure of your data or object to the processing of your data, during the time of the examination of your request by the services concerned (maximum 1 month), you can request that the processing be limited, as well as if we keep your data only for possible legal actions. The data concerning you can then be processed only with your agreement except for possible legal actions.
- the right to set guidelines for the fate of your data after your death.
To learn more about your rights, visit the CNIL website : www.cnil.fr/en/understand-your-rights.
These requests must be made by e-mail : email@example.com
COFIDIS has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be reached at : firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of disagreement and if you are not satisfied with the answers provided, you can lodge a complaint with CNIL 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.